CalJOBSSM is the online resource to navigate California's workforce services providing employment and labor market information for the state of California.
CalJOBSSM will be going through a system upgrade from Sunday, April 27, 2014 to Monday, May 5, 2014. During this time, CalJOBSSM will be temporarily unavailable to users. For information and updates, please visit the CalJOBSSM Information page.
Unemployment Insurance Claimants:
If the system indicates that you are already registered, please follow the steps below to retrieve your username and password:
- Select Forgot Username/Password? on top right of this page
- Under Option 3 Forgot Username and Password, select Retrieve Both
- Select Individual and then press the Next button.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Social Security Number and Date of Birth
- Select Verify
- Answer the security question, and then select Verify
The CalJOBSSM Help Desk hours (for telephone and electronic messages) are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and will be closed during state holidays.